The industry standard that provides retail banks with a comprehensive understanding of transactional deposit and account payment behaviors. Additionally, this data is linked to Argus’s Credit Card Payments Study to provide a comprehensive view into a retail bank’s customer’s payment behaviors both “on-us” and “off-us.”
Participants benefit by:
- Developing programs and strategies to mitigate the impact of regulatory changes
- Monitoring a bank’s customers’ use of their retail channels and examining how their behavior compares to that of their competitors’ customers—and how it can be made more profitable
- Understanding what behaviors differentiate a bank’s most profitable customers and how this compares to their competitors
- Leveraging Argus’s Credit Card Payments Study to create a comprehensive view of each deposit customer’s payments across all payment vehicles including credit cards at other financial institutions. This comprehensive and detailed view of payment vehicle usage enables Argus to report on customer behavior and payment vehicle choice by spend category
- Utilizing a complete view of payments detailing all inflows and outflows in relation to bank performance
- Profiling fraud at the account level and the transaction level in order to identify loss mitigation opportunities.