Argus has recently launched UK DAPS, an industry-wide panel focused on current account inflows and outflows and profitability and is the leading source of accurate competitor benchmarking information on retail banking payments activity linked to credit cards.
Argus’s UK DAPS is designed to address key questions about consumer payments behavior across the DDA in relationship to a benchmark, and do so in a way that enables the bank to take action. Argus’s study can answer:
- What is the impact of new regulations on DDA P&L? How are others responding? How should they respond?
- How do banks respond to new entrants or material market changes to improve their overall profitability?
- At what rates are new accounts being opened and activated? What product types and channels are emerging?
- What is the relationship between credit and debit card usage by customer segment?
- How can a bank stimulate their customer’s payment vehicle choice to maximize bank value?
- What is a bank’s spread of MCC spend compared to their competition?
- How successful are a bank’s retail branches—how do they rank?
- How does a bank customer’s channel usage mix compare to their benchmark?
- What region or channel a bank should prioritize their campaigns in?